Windows (x64) | File Size: 435 MB
7 new features and workflow innovation.
The blissful named RAW development for you. Enables the user a impressive image quality and new expression The wide variety of composition modes can excite your imagination. Equipped with 6 RAWs composition modes. The new SILKYPIX is equipped with the new function for compositing multiple RAWs which allows you to create a view of the world that cannot be represented from a single image. And, since this function automatically aligns images according to our image coincidence detection technology (patent No. 4689758), it is possible to combine them without any shift even with hand-held shooting.
SILKYPIX allows you to make adjustments such as exposure (brightness), white balance (shading), tone (light and dark sharpness) while maintaining a high quality of image without deteriorating the image. In addition, anyone can easily perform high-quality adjustments because basic adjustments are arranged in order from the top of the control panel. Furthermore, fine tuning adjustments for each item can be minutely performed with the "Slider" control.
A Variety of Functions to Recreate the Photographer's Images
The Partial correction function is included to adjust saturation and brightness of specified areas. What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color and Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts as well as recover gradation are available.
SILKYPIX Pro has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as "Landscape" or "Portrait," you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image. In addition, you can save your adjusted parameters as a taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily create pictures from the same image by applying them to other photographs.
With "SILKYPIX RAW Bridge" available only on SILKYPIX Pro, JPEGs and TIFFs are expanded to 16 bits, so even JPEG and TIFF images can be adjusted to a high degree of image quality with less image degradation.
- Auto exposure bias
- Exposure bias
- Dodge / Color Burn
- Highlight / Shadow
- White balance adjustment
- Gray balance tool
- Skin color tool
- Tone curve
- Automatic level correctio
- Black level tool
- Prepare presets for Color representation (Standard color, Memory color, Portrait color, Film color)
- Natural sharp
- Normal sharp
- Pure detail
- Unsharp mask
- Color distortion
- Fringe reduction
- Neat noise
- Noise reduction
- Reduce moire
- Level of shadow noise reduction
- Lens aberration correction
- Chromatic aberration
- Distortion correction function by lens profile
- Distortion correction function using simultaneous recording JPEG
- Image rotation
- Shift lens effect
- Spotting tools (Dust removal)
- Red Eye Corrections
- Circular correction filter
- Gradual correction filter
- Select area with brush
- Curve / Polygon area selection
- Select color to be corrected
- Invert the filter area
- Fine color controller (Adjustment of specific color)
- Highlight controller (Gradation expression of highlights)
- Monochrome controller (Adjustment monochrome image)
- Underwater photo controller (Adjustment underwater photograph)
- Highlight warning
- Shadow warning
- Out of color gamut warning
- Soft proofing
- Focus peaking(Display focus area on monitor)
- Search in the thumbnail
- Automatic adjustment button
- Independent arrangement of initialization button
- Open in another application
- Blurred / Sharp periphery
- Portrait Beautification
- Add Noise
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 64-bit version
- * It does not correspond to the Windows 10 tablet mode.
- * It does not correspond to 32-bit version OS.
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher processor
- 4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space or more
- Display that supports screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher