Movavi Video Suite 21.4 (x86) Multilingual | 128 MB
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer - even if you have no experience.
Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions - you can do whatever you want with your video.
In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
With Movavi movie making software you can:
- Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
- Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
- Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
- Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Improve Video Quality
Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
Cut and Join
Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie
Let Your Story Flow Smoothly
Link the different snts of your video with stylish transitions
In Movavi Video Suite you'll find more than 60 different visual effects, including
- Retro Movie
- Slow Motion
- Flying Objects
- . and many more
Work with Audio
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
- Choose from the ready-made audio tracks included with the program
- Record your own voice-over using your microphone
- Vary audio volume and playback speed
- Choose from over 100 fonts
- Add excitement with animated text
- Create colorful text backgrounds
- . and much more!
- Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program or
- Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on your computer
- Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device
- Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray
The most powerful video converter ever!
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
Will accurately digitize your VHS collection or video stream from your TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to your computer.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel, AMD or compatible processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce series 6 or higher, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista,
- 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 850 MB available hard disk space for installation,
- 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation