Schlumberger (ex. Softbits) Flaresim 2021.2.55 | 187.4 mb
Schlumberger is pleased to announce the availability of Flaresim 2021.
2. This base release incorporates new features that improve the usability of isopleths, toxicity dispersion plots, and flammability dispersion plots and new shortcuts provide quick access to examples and release history.
Flaresim 2021 incorporates new features that improve the usability of isopleths, toxicity dispersion plots, and flammability dispersion plots. New shortcuts provide quick access to examples and release history. Flaresim 2021 is also available within the Petrotechnical Suite in the DELFI cognitive E&P environment as part the Process Facilities Eeer Profile.
- Display of receptor points on contour grid plots to quickly identify hazard levels at key locations.
- Increased reporting flexibility with the addition of Gaussian dispersion plots in volume concentration units (ppm).
- Improved understanding of ignition risk with the jet dispersion results reported on the basis of the fluid's approach to lower explosive limit (LEL).
- Quick access to manual examples and history information by using menu shortcuts.
- Integration of VMG Thermo with over 20,000 component database and 70+ property methods
- Link to Symmetry to support integration of Flaresim results within Symmetry Flare program
- Updated licensing technology, supports read access to files with Symmetry license
- Branding updates to reflect acquisition of Flaresim Ltd by Schlumberger
- New Casestudy variables for Tip purge gas input and results
- Fixed incorrect Casestudy variable result for SealDrum - Dipleg Height
is the industry standard and the leading software in the design and evaluation of flare systems for both onshore and offshore applications. It provides accurate modelling of thermal radiation, temperature, and noise footprints of flared fluids generated from chal processes. Further, gas dispersion calculations are available to model flammability and toxicity for combustion products, unburnt flared fluids, and pollutants.
Flaresim 2021 incorporates the Symmetry Fluid Ee, a robust physical property package that provides access to an extensive library of pure components and thermodynamic property packages. Symmetry Fluid Ee allows users to accurately characterize any fluid and consumed with many Schlumberger software products such as Symmetry process software platform, OLGA dynamic multiphase flow simulator, and PIPESIM steady-state multiphase flow simulator as well as non-Schlumberger products, such as HTRI.
This comprehensive tool allows the tracking of greenhouse gas emissions, the use of assist fluids such air or steam to get smokeless operation, modelling of thermal shields, and rigorous sizing and rating capabilities for knockout and seal drums.
Flaresim software is part of the Symmetry Flare Workspace, which provides capabilities to simulate the entire flare system in steady state and dynamics, including pressure relief valve (PRV) sizing and hydraulic analysis of the flare network.
is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Schlumberger (ex. Softbits) Flaresim
32bit / 64bit english