Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 239.74 MB
Academy and Emmy Award-Winning VFX Tools.
Boris FX Silhouette 2021 is here! Silhouette is a best-in-class, GPU-accelerated compositing application, delivering the industry's most robust non-destructive paint and roto tools to feature film and visual effects teams. Since 2005, Silhouette has made its mark on Hollywood's biggest films including Avatar, Black Panther, Avengers: End Game, and many more.
New plugin and major new features. Silhouette 2021 goes beyond traditional roto and cleanup as a professional node-based compositing system with 154 nodes designed for every finishing task.
- New! Lens Correction node
- New! Improved roto shape editing and keyframing tools
- New! Review & approval notes
- New! Improved user interface, movie file support with Gstreamer, and much more
Powered by Silhouette's roto tools, the new Lens Correction node can quickly calibrate and correct lens distortion for advanced effects tasks. Paint on an undistorted view or generate and export a ST Map for other host applications. The Lens Correction node is built on shared technology from Mocha Pro's Lens Module.
Uses a circular brush to automatically select and then move points when you click and drag them using the Magnetic Reshape behavior.
Collapses a selection of points into a very small area which can later be distributed between surrounding points. This is useful for shapes whose complexity changes over .
Groups of points can be pre-defined and then quickly edited as a group in the Reshape and Transform tools.
Similar to the Split Edit function in non-linear editing systems where a clip is split in two, Split Shapes is useful for shapes that transform from simple to complex and vice-versa.
Using the new Fade In/Fade Out parameters, keyframe adjustments can be dynamically weighted over user-definable periods to control the intensity of an adjustment over multiple keyframes.
Notes assigned to objects (shapes, layers, trackers) can now be displayed in the viewer. This is a useful review and approval tool for artists to easily see notes from their supervisors.
Many User Interface Improvements: Custom File Importer, Flyout Menus, Node Coloring, Node Alignment, OCIO Roles, Sapphire Node Tab, and more!
- Windows 7 or higher on x64
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution