MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 108 lectures (10h 51m) | Size: 4.54 GB
No prior experience is required.
Learn to Read, Understand, and Analyse the Financial Statements of a Company
Learn to read and analyse the major financial statements - Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
Be able to evaluate a company using ratio analysis
Go in depth into the financial reporting specifics for individual line items
Practice various financial analysis techniques
Do you want to take your career as a financial analyst to the next level
Are you looking for a way to acquire valuable skills that will set you apart from the competition
You've come to the right place!
The Financial Reporting and Analysis Course guides you through the core principles and practical applications of reading & analyzing financial reports.
This is essential for those of you who have taken on a career in Finance, such as:
Anyone keen to enhance their financial reporting and analysis skills
The course consists of several major chapters:
1) The Income Statement - you will examine the key aspects of revenue and expense recognition, learn how to calculate EPS and DEPS, distinguish between operating and non-operating components of the Income Statement, and much more.
2) The Balance Sheet - this section will teach you the specifics of the major current & non-current assets and liabilities, as well as how to evaluate the liquidity and solvency positions of a company.
3) The Cash Flow Statement - you will find out how to construct a Cash Flow Statement, how to convert cash flows from the Indirect method to the Direct approach, what is the difference between FCFF and FCFE, etc.
Financial Ratio Analysis - we will tackle several categories of financial multiples with practical examples and challenges, aiming to reinforce what you have learned.
Financial Reporting for Specific Items - this is where you'll examine Inventory, PP&E, Leases, and other relevant items in more detail.
Mastering these topics will make you a valuable, indispensable member of any company's Finance team.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there
Antoniya is a Finance Manager with over 10 years of experience in Financial Reporting. She is a Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and finds herself very passionate about teaching. Her in-depth knowledge in the field of Finance allows her to explain a segly complex topic in an easy-to-understand manner. Through the years, she has successfully put theory to practice in various projects. If you have any content-related questions, you can always reach out to her!
The course is beautifully animated, easy to follow, and interactive. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate training experience for you! Not only that- we have provided extensive practice questions that will help you reinforce everything you've learned.
This course shows it all, with no steps skipped. The lessons are easy, -efficient, and well structured. We have used a number of teaching methods! Video lectures, Theory, Real Business Examples, Animations, Case Studies... you name it!
This course also offers:
· High quality of production - we have prepared full HD video and animations. This isn't a collection of boring lectures!
· Excellent support - if you have any difficulty understanding a concept, drop us a line. You'll receive an answer within 1 business day.
· Dynamic pace- we don't want to waste your ! The instructor keeps a very good pace throughout the whole course.
Don't forget that the course comes with Udemy's 30-day, unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide plenty of value for you
Anyone interested in a career in finance
Private Equity Analysts
Anyone who wants to learn Financial Reporting & Analysis