MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 1h 41m | 509 MB
In this course, we will explore together the most common attacks against web applications, referred to as OWASP TOP 10, and learn how to exploit these vulnerabilities so that you have a solid background in order to protect your assets.
What you'll learn
Basic networking concepts
*** Continuously Updated ***
Welcome to "Ultimate Guide to Web Application Security OWASP Top Attacks"
- Discover OWASP Top attacks and how they are performed and the tricks and techniques related to them.
- Do extensive exercises on DVWA (Damn Vulnerable Web Application) and OWASP BWA (Broken Web Applications) to see in actual practice how to attack live systems and what goes on behind the scenes.
- Learn to get information about a target domain and search for potential victims.
- See the tools most used by hackers of all levels grouped in one place; the Kali Linux distribution.
- Code some of your scripts to get you started with advanced penetration where you will need to forge you own tools.
DISCLAIMER: This course is for educational purposes only. Use at your own risk. You must have an explicit authorization to use these techniques and similar ones on assets not owned by you. The author holds no legal responsibility whatsoever for any unlawful usage leveraging the techniques and methods described in this course.
If you like the course, please give a rating and recommend to you friends.
*** Update 02/23/2021 *** : A dedicated section to OWASP project and Top 10 list.
Who this course is for:
IT Security practitioner
Network Security Specialist
Cyber Security Manager