MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 32 lectures (6h 27m) | Size: 1.33 GB
To Learn Intel 8051 Microcontroller Assembly Language course
8051 microcontroller basics to any level
To draw the architecture of 8051 microcontroller and understanding various components in detail
2. Familiarization of instruction sets with examples so that students can program by themselves.
3. Generate a delay using the concepts of rs and counters
4. Gain knowledge to interface LCD,Keyboard,ADC,DAC etc
5. Familarize with interfacing techniques with external memory
6. Study about the interrupts in 8051 microcontroller and serial port programing
7. Get a free introduction about 5 sections for this course. In that you will be getting a clear idea about section wise lectures, course objectives and outcomes.
8. After completion of this course , a student can achieve maximum marks since my presentations are pointwise specific.
9. As an industrialists one can earn clear knowledge about 8051 , so that they can apply while doing projects.
10. Good captions in English is an added advantage to this course
Basics of Digital Electronics-binary number system,bits,bytes,logic gates
This course is about INTEL 8051 microcontroller. This course includes 8051 microcontroller Architecture, Instruction sets with examples, Assembly language Programs, rs & Counters, Interrupts, Serial port programming, and how to interface external memory devices with 8051 microcontrollers. This course targets students from bners to any level. How to use a 40 pin microcontroller chip is taught clearly in this course. At the end of this course, students will be able to program 8051 microcontrollers effectively for various applications. After completion of this course, a student can achieve maximum marks since my presentations are pointwise specific. As an industrialist, one can earn clear knowledge about 8051 so that they can apply it while doing projects. After studying this course you can easily understand any other microcontroller
Anyone who is curious about learning 8051 microcontroller from the basics
Under graduation students
Master graduation students
Industrialists who need 8051 course for doing some projects