epub | 2021 | ISBN: B098K4HQD5 | 115 pages | English | 1.63 MB
Would you like to Master your Traeger Grill and show your skills to your family and friends at the next cookout?
I bet you crave for showstopping, no-fuss smoker and grill recipes! That's why BBQ PITMASTER decided to create the Traeger Grill Bible; the most complete cookbook with 850+ delicious and easy meals for your wood pellet grill.
Within these flavorful and easy recipes there are meals for picky eaters, fancier meals for guests, and some that are vegetarians. And with simple, stress-free instructions that require no cooking experience, there's no excuse not to cook.
In this book you will discover:
- The secret Tips to create show-stopping meals with your Traeger Grill
- Beginners Guide on How to Setup your Grill
- How to Fire up your Grill and Smoker
- Step-by-step guides to maintain your Traeger grill in perfect working conditions
- Not just meats: this cookbook includes vegetarian and vegan options, as well as breads and desserts
- 850+ Mouth-Watering recipes that your family will love and your friends will envy
★ Which Includes:★
- Smoker & Grill Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Grill Lamb Recipes
- Red Meat Recipes
- Fish & Seafoods Recipes
- Poultry Recipes
- Rub & Sauces Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Appetizer & Snacks Recipes
- Turkey, Rabbit and Veal Recipes
...And Much More!
Learn how to enhance every flavor and recipe with the amazing potential of your Traeger and the smoke of a real wood fire!
What are you waiting for?
Get "Traeger Grill Bible" now and do yourself a big favor! Scoll up & Click the "Buy NOW" botton!
Download from RapidGator
Download from NitroFlare