File Size : 0.2 Mb
FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is a portable application that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances.
This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.
Internet & Connectivity: Lets you fix Internet problems which yu be facing after upgrading to Windows 10
Reset Settings app. Settings doesn't launch or exit with error
Start Menu doesn't work or doesn't open in Windows 10
Wi-fi doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10
Windows Updates stuck ing updates after upgrading
Windows Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
We.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
System Tools: Offers to fix built-in tools that may not be working properly. A new Advanced System Information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for Windows 10.
1. We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will 'run sfc /scannow' and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
2. If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
3. If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a real good idea. A button for this too has been conviniently placed on the Welcome page.
4. Next we insist that you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
5. Having done that, apply at most one fix at a and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
6. If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the '?' button next to the Fix button. A pop out will tell you what exactly the fix does.