Extensis FontDoctor 10.7.0.0 | Languages: English | File Size: 6.03 MB
Fix common font problems automatically with FontDoctor, a software tool that diagnoses and repairs damaged fonts, including malformed and corrupt fonts. FontDoctor locates and eliminates hard-to-find font issues that can wreak havoc on your operating systems performance and applications keeping your font collection healthy, safe, and problem-free.
Diagnose and Repair Font Problems
A long-standing industry standard for eliminating font troubles, FontDoctor can:
- Scan fonts to locate and repair common font issues, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, and corrupt or damaged fonts
- Quarantine corrupt and malformed fonts for easy isolation and management of problem fonts
- Generate, manage, and archive detailed reports about problem fonts
- Weed out improperly organized font suitcases
- Monitor fonts continually with automatic font problem detection
Eliminate Font Problems
Easily locate and eliminate hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on computer performance and applications. FontDoctor will scan font folders to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt/damaged fonts, duplicates, and lots more.
- Automated font monitoring
- Quarantine problem fonts
- AutoScan at regular intervals
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15
- Support for serial number licensing or Extensis account licensing
- Bug fixes
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 256 MB RAM
- 30 MB hard disk space
NOTE: While FontDoctor 10 may install and run on Windows 8, this configuration is not supported.