2019 | PC | Developer: Cultic Games | Publisher: 1C Entertainment | 1.96GB
Interface language: Russian, English, Multi 6
Genre: RPG | Turn-based | Horror | Adventure | Strategy
In the game Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones, you have to go down from the doomed Arkham to the terrible depths of the Abyss. You must create a character based on the archetypes of the 1920s and cut your way through a broken world full of mysteries.
System: Windows 7/10 - 64bit
Processor: Intel i3
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
DirectX ： Version 10
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
You are waiting for desperate battles with powerful forces beyond human understanding. Physical battles are exhausting here, witchcraft turns into terrible consequences, and skirmishes with indescribably terrible creatures threaten to drive you crazy. Sometimes the only salvation from the one who hid behind the threshold is to turn away and run without looking back.
- A hand-drawn two-dimensional world, imbued with an atmosphere of universal horror.
- Opponents, scenery and storylines inspired by the cult works of Lovecraft.
- You have to take part in tasks based on your favorite stories, but you yourself will determine the course of events.
- A choice of 8 archetypes of the protagonist, each of which has its own background and its own set of skills.
- In this ill-fated campaign, you will be accompanied by a variety of wonderful satellites: a lonely antediluvian stranger; a soldier who fell in the Great War, who was reanimated by Herbert West. You can take these and other outlandish creatures into your squad.
- The mental state of your character affects the choice of replicas in the dialogs. Mental illness can be both an obstacle and an aid to you. In a crazy world, it's sometimes easier to be crazy.
- The belief system determines how your characters cope with the distorted reality of the new Arkham, as well as the speed with which the psyche index is filled up. The belief system also opens up unique dialogue branches, expanding opportunities for role-playing role-playing.
- An original spell system in which you sometimes lose more than you gain. The connoisseur of the occult sciences is not understood at all as one who knows how to emit colored shells from the tips of his fingers. Stygian black magic is powerful, but it can be detrimental to your mind, your health, and possibly a lot more.
- Turn-based tactical battles in the two-dimensional perspective, similar to those that were in the classic games from the Heroes of Might and Magic series.
- In Stygian, you have to fight not for the salvation of the world, because this fight has already been lost. Before the end of the world, you must have time to achieve your goal, whether it be the salvation of the soul, vendetta or something darker.