dBpoweramp Image Converter R2 Premier 220.127.116.11 | Languages: English | File Size: 66.49 MB
dBpoweramp Image Converter takes away the hassle when converting images, conversions are quick and effortless. Image Converter is based upon the same technology as its sister product dBpoweramp Music Converter, trusted by over 30 million users.
Convert between all popular formats, Bitmap, PNG, JPEG, TIFF to name a few.
Large numbers of files and folders with 1 click, filter on png or other file types.
High Speed Conversions
Look for an image converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously? get the job done in double quick time.
Process images with effects, such as rescale, or sharpen dBpoweramp is a fully featured image converter.
Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 15 years, those wanting just an image converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.
dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, that is as simple as right clicking on the image file >> Convert To. Popup info tips are all provided giving details of the internals of your images.
- Image Converter - [Delete Selected Profile] asks for confirmation
- bug fix: Explorer >> convert to: loads converter, then do another Convert To would spawn a 2nd Converter, instead of adding the files to existing open one
- Removed false reported [info]errors if screen resolution changes and is showing maximized or too big for screen, then make maximized again
- Shell installs right click icon for Batch Image Convert
- Added preview button to converter options page, this allows DSP effects to be previewed before doing conversions
- Supports higher resolutions better
- Relaxed dynamic naming requirements, so now possible to convert to [origpath]\folder (to convert cover.png to folder.jpg) as an example
- batch converter, if drop (from explorer) a folder or files, then autoselects them
- batch converter: option to save file selections with profile
- Added new Crop DSP effect
- New dsp effect: custom command line
- New dsp effect: preserve EXIF tags
- New optimize option for PNG encoder, creates smaller PNG files
- bug fix: if had an existing video converter on screen waiting to convert then adding new images would not launch new image converter
- bug fix: removed jpeg converting error about decoding app fields
Requirements: For Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista & XP (SP3) or newer. Unicode and 64-bit compatible.