Pix4Dmapper 4.5.6 x64
Pix4Dmapper 4.5.6 x64 | 431 MB
Pix4Dmapper 4.5.6 x64 | 431 MB
Photogrammetry leader Pix4D is announcing the commercial release of next-generation software addressing the modern-day professional challenges. Pix4Dmapper Enterprise 4.5 it turns your images into highly precise, georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models by an average of 20% faster than ever.
Faster processing with Pix4Dmapper 4.5 - Date: March 31, 2020
For almost a decade, Pix4D has been creating scientifically-backed photogrammetry software. Our strong point has always been our accuracy - and speed just got a major boost.
The new Pix4Dmapper 4.5 offers survey-grade deliverables faster than ever before. The updates to our flagship software mean Pix4Dmapper 4.5 is the fastest version of Pix4Dmapper yet.
Tests performed both internally and by Puget Systems show Pix4Dmapper 4.5 can calibrate images and generate a dense point cloud on average 20% faster than the previous version.
As regular users know, processing a project in Pix4Dmapper consists of three steps. We've made some big changes to the first two.
Step 1: Initial Processing - this step calibrates the images for an optimal reconstruction. Our internal tests show that with Pix4Dmapper 4.5 this step is an average of 20% faster.
Step 2: Point cloud and mesh - creates a detailed point cloud and 3D triangulated mesh. We worked on improving the point cloud densification algorithm. One workaround for older versions of the software or slower computers is to reduce how dense the points are. However, that sacrifices quality. With the new 4.5 release, you get the same accuracy, and same high quality results while shaving up an average of 20% off the processing time.
But projects aren't individual steps. Processing a project from beginning to end - running all three processing steps and creating outputs - is an average of 15% faster with Pix4Dmapper 4.5. In our internal tests, the three processing steps for a small project with around 300 images were completed 12% faster.
Pix4Dmapper is your complete mapping and modelling solution to convert thousands of images into geo-referenced 2D mosaics and 3D models.
Pix4Dmapper automatically processes terrestrial and aerial imagery acquired by light-weight UAV or aircraft using its innovative technology based purely on image content. And converts your images into highly accurate, precise, customizable and timely results for a wide range of GIS and CAD applications.
With speed-up in the image calibration and point cloud generation by an average of 20% in both steps, it now enables users Pix4Dmapper version 4.5 to process projects faster than ever.
Pix4D Demo Video - Pix4Dmapper for Desktop and Cloud
Pix4D develops cutting-edge software that converts images taken by hand, by drone or by plane into accurate and georeferenced survey-grade 2D mosaics, 3D models and point clouds. The dynamic and rapidly expanding company, founded in 2011, is based in Switzerland, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Shanghai, Berlin, Madrid and Tokyo.
Version: 4.5.6 Enterprise
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 431.2 mb
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, 64 bits (PC or macOS computers using Boot Camp).
- Any CPU (Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon recommended).
- Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphic cards Intel HD 4000 or above).
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD free space.
- Large projects (between 500 and 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD free space.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 64 bits.
- CPU quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7 / Xeon.
- GeForce GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk: SSD.
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 15 GB SSD free space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16GB RAM, 30 GB SSD free space.
- Large projects (over 500 images at 14 MP): 32 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD free space.
- Very large projects (over 2,000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD free space.