ITI TranscenData CADfix 12 SP1 (x64) | 685.5 MB
The ITI development team is pleased to announce the availability of CADfix 12 SP1/ This release presents CAD interface updates, enhanced defeaturing, improved assembly handling, faster and smarter screen selection also bug fixes.
Service Pack SP1 - CAD interface updates, new imports and exports, smarter assembly display, faster and smarter screen picking and model viewing, FlexNet upgrade,bug fixes. The following lists a selection of the most significant enhancements and bug fixes in the service pack.
CAD system updates
- CATIA V5 - V5V62019
- Solidworks 2019
- Inventor 2019
- DXF/DWG 2018
- NEW SolidEdge import (V18-ST11)
- NEW IFC import (prototype)
- NEW VRML export (.wrl & .wrz)
- New XDMF mesh export
- FBX export - new auto-decimation option
- STL export - new facet length controls
- Creo import - new option for missing accelerator files
- Major speed-up in DXF/DWG import
- Smarter default display quality for large assemblies
- Morphing now available for batch runs
- Improved zone editing and trimming
- Improved part scaling tool
- Improved swept part creation
- New compact mode for Probe tool
- New "Add Neighbours" selection tool
- New model orientation tool
- Faster screen picking
- Faster dynamic model viewing
- FlexNet licence server upgrade.
For a complete list of the enhancements and bug fixes, please see the
CADfix removes barriers preventing the reuse of solid models. By providing an extensive set of geometry manipulation tools for importing, repairing and exporting data, CADfix maximizes the reuse of CAD data in downstream applications.
By detecting and repairing a range of CAD geometry issues, our user-friendly wizard interface ensures that the model is correctly defined and suitably flavored for the downstream application. CADfix also offers model de-featuring utilities, which are popular with CAE analysis users who require automated de-featuring operations.
CADfix also provides critical post-manufacturing data analysis to validate the accuracy and quality of the 3D printed part. By comparing a point cloud scan of the manufactured part back to the CAD model, CADfix can highlight production issues and help guide finishing processes for improved product quality.
CADfix Introduction by ITI
International TechneGroup Incorporated was founded in 1983 by the late Dr. Jason "Jack" Lemon with a mission to help manufacturers drive innovation and time to market by applying computer-aided product development to engineering problems. Since then, the increased use of product development software and engineering systems across the enterprise created complex integration and interoperability obstacles that our clients could not overcome on their own. Today, ITI is the global leader providing reliable interoperability, validation and migration solutions for product data and related
Product: ITI TranscenData CADfix
Version: 12 SP1
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems:
System Requirements for ITI TranscenData CADfix
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or greater.
- Display: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color for basic graphics, 256 MB DirectX 10-capable graphics card