ORPALIS PaperScan Professional 3.0.98 Multilingual | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 75.99 MB
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
New in PaperScan 3:
- New User Interface with many bug fixes and better performance.
- New Settings panel.
- More than 20 new filters and effects.
- New despeckle filter in batch acquisition/import filters.
- Improvement of all document imaging filters such as Auto - deskew, punch holes removal...
- Improvement of the automatic colour detection engine.
- Support for automatic image orientation added.
- Replacement of autocrop by automatic black borders removal in batch acquisition/import filters.
- ICM support for image import.
- Support for 60+ OCR languages added.
- Support for SVG, EMF and WMF file format added.
- New advanced printing dialog to specify alignment, adjustment, orientation...
- New profile manager to create, remove and switch configuration settings.
- Support for custom keyboard shortcuts management added.
- Pre-set annotations support with a featured designer.
- New polygon ruler annotation.
- New preview feature in scanning wizard.
- Improved support for camera devices.
- Improved support for large bitmap handling.
Professional Edition Features:
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save As Multipage
- Save as multipage TIFF
- Save As PDF-OCR
- Save as PDF-OCR
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Automatik Blank Removal
- Support for scanning with separator sheets.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more...
- Automatic color detection.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- Flat bed and Document feeder
- Flatbed and document feeder support.
- Duplex scanning support.
- Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format
- Mixed Raster Content
- Annotation Support
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP