Languages: English | Incl. Panel and Plug-in for Photoshop | File Size: 14.85 MB
For years, luminosity masks in a retouching workflow have been utilized by countless retouchers and editors, and for good reason. Many elaborate Photoshop Actions have been scripted and sold for the purposes of luminosity mask creation over the years, several involving "storing" dozens of masks in the Channels palette, to be called on as needed. Some users opt to create a luminosity mask as needed, when needed, using any number of methods. Regardless of your preferred approach, the creation of luminosity masks has traditionally been clunky at best, and tedious no matter what.
Creation and active control of luminosity masks
• Generate luminosity mask for any layer or adjustment layer
• Actively change each luminosity mask on-the-fly during your workflow
• 3 options to generate luminosity masks from:
• Create masks from the image's overall luminosity
• Create masks from R, G, or B channels
• Create masks from the image's overall saturation map
• Select any combination of 11 luminosity ranges for any mask
• Invert range selection instantly
• Toggle layer or mask view on-the-fly while adjusting luminosity ranges
• Adjust contrast of mask as needed
• No additional layers are created to generate or modify masks
• No need to store luminosity masks in Channels palette
A Plug In Solution
More efficient and streamlined than Actions (and panels that utilize scriptable processes in Photoshop) by avoiding the creation of multiple unnecessary adjustment layers and channels.
View results of luminosity mask creation and modification on-the-fly.
Works with your existing workflow
No need to radically modify your workflow - simply create luminosity masks on layers or adjustment layers as needed.
HTML5 native Photoshop UI panel
Intuitive and efficient, easy to understand user interface built for effective workflow.
Multi threaded and vectorized code
The algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern CPUs for a real time experience.
Internal 32 bit calculation
• Works with 8, 16 and 32 bit images.
• Less artifacts, less quantization.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
• CPU: Intel CPU with SSE 4 Support (Most CPU's from 2007 and above) or AMD Ryzen.
• RAM - 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended) or above.
• Windows (64 Bit Version)
• Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
• Adobe Photoshop 64 Bit Version
• Photoshop CC 2015 / Photoshop CC 2017 / Photoshop CC 2018 / Photoshop CC 2019.
• In Photoshop, navigate to the "Window" menu up top, and go to "Extensions" submenu. You will find the NBP Plugin panels there.
• You will see the NBP Plugins under "Filter" menu, but they are only there because of Adobe 3rd party external processor requirements. NBP will not work from the Filter menu.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare