Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.88 GB | Duration: 4.5 hours
Laravel Dusk is a free package available in the Laravel ecosystem.
What you'll learn
Automation Testing with Laravel Dusk
Scraping with Laravel Dusk
Bot Creation using Laravel Dusk
PHP and Laravel
In this course, I utilize the package to automate a demo web application and as we go along in the web automation journey we learn how to use different tips and tricks to make writing automation tests easier.
We also explore different uses of dusk which include web scraping, crawling, and bot-creation.
You'll learn the following
* What is Automation Testing and Why we need Automation Testing?
* How to setup and install Laravel Dusk on the Laravel project.
* Info on using Chrome Driver, Headless Mode, Taking Browser Screenshots, etc.
* How to use Laravel Dusk for basic automation testing.
* Concepts of Pages and Components in Laravel Dusk.
* Using Database Migrations and Factory Methods in Dusk.
* Example of Browser Macros, Dusk Selectors.
* Using Laravel Dusk to Automate a Single Page Application
* Using Dusk to crawl a website.
* Using Dusk to scrape data from a website.
* Using dusk to build browser automation bots.
* Using dusk in the continuous integration tools like Github Actions or Circle CI (TBD)
Who this course is for:
Laravel Developers who are are looking for end-to-end application testing.
QA Automation Eeers
DevOps who are looking to automate application deployment with testing.