SubSpline 1.11 for 3ds Max
MAX | Plugin | 111 KB
SubSpline is an Advanced Subobject Selector & Material IDs Editor for spline shapes in Autodesk 3dsMax.
Display spline material IDs & vertex numbers on screen.
Toggle spline subobjects edition (vertex, segment, spline) directly from script's UI.
Convert subobject selection to a different kind by holding CTRL+button (like in Editable Poly)
Advanced subobject selection tools (editable splines):
- Shrink / Grow selection
- Offset selection along spline
- Random selection
- Dot selection
- Select by angle
- Select by material ID: single ID or range / similar IDs / random ID
In-depth edition of Material IDs (editable splines):
- Quick ID setting: 24 numbered buttons panel / spinner control
- Apply predefined or custom ID patterns (sequences) to subobject selection or whole splines
- Copy/Paste material IDs between splines
- Offset material IDs along spline/s
- Reverse material IDs
- Randomize material IDs (use existing / set range)
- Reverse spline/s, preserving material IDs
- Flatten selected shapes or specific vertices
- Select shapes with same material IDs.
Custom 'Undo last action' command.
Revert to original material IDs.
No plugin-dependency. Simple drag & drop installation.