File size: 28 MB
Network Radar - Manage and configure network devices. Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple's USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple's Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
NEW: The interface has been updated to match the new design of macOS 11 Big Sur.
NEW: Empty Networks can now be removed in the Network section.
NEW: Network Radar now uses the open source service of ipify.org to determine the public IP address.
The minimum OS has been increased to macOS 10.15.
NEW: The system images and model IDs have been cleaned up by removing similar models.
NEW: The vendor and device database has been updated.
FIX: For some users the app did crash while launching.
FIX: Sometimes the public IP address of a network did not update automatically.
FIX: The host image menu responded slowly on some Macs.
FIX: The app could crash after activating a license.
FIX: The app could crash after launch on some Macs.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uploadgig