MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHzLanguage: English | Size: 232 MB | Duration: 2h 23m
Differentiation of Polynomial, Rational, Radical, Exponential, Trigonometric and Logarithmic Functions.
What you'll learn
This course will help you to master your ability to find the derivative of a function.
Students should know the basics of Algebra and Precalculus before taking this course.
This calculus 1 derivatives course focuses on differentiating functions. It explains how to find the derivatives of functions that you will typically encounter in your first semester calculus. This course is for university students taking college calculus and high school students who are taking AP Calculus AB.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Derivatives of Constants
2. The Power Rule and Constant Multiple Rule
3. Derivatives of Rational Functions
4. Derivatives of Square Root and Radical Functions
5. How to Differentiate Polynomial Functions Using The Sum and Difference Rule
6. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions - sin, cos, tan, sec, cot, csc
7. Average Rate of Change vs Instantaneous Rate of Change
8. Writing Equations of the Tangent Line
9. Limit Definition of the Derivative Process
10. Alternative Form of Limit Definition of Derivative
11. Derivatives of Exponential Functions
12. Derivatives of Natural Log Functions - Ln x
13. Differentiation of Logarithmic Functions
14. The Product rule and Quotient Rule
15. The Chain Rule - Plenty of Examples
16. Implicit Differentiation
17. Derivatives of Inverse Trigonometric Functions
18. Logarithmic Differentiation
19. Free Response Video Quiz
Who this course is for:
This course is for students who are currently taking calculus 1.