MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 ChGenre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 70 lectures (2h 45m) | Size: 991.2 MB
Learn the useful features of Microsoft Defender for Cloud a.
k.a Azure Security Center to secure your Azure cloud assets
Azure Security Center
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Implement Regulatory Compliance and Azure policy using Security Center
Implement Azure Defender for Cloud or Security center and related technologies
Basic knowledge of Azure cloud is recommended
Welcome to the Azure Security Center (Microsoft Defender for Cloud) Course.
Cloud has made life easier for us, no doubt. With a few clicks, we can provision new VMs and resources. The Security of the provisioned resources in the Cloud remains a shared responsibility.
Your share of responsibility increases as we go from SaaS to PaaS to IaaS.
Why can this be overwhelming
· The sheer number of workloads itself can be overwhelming.
· Azure has 100+ services and more supporting services under the hood. - A small team may not have the skills to operate all of them.
· Mere inexperience with Cloud operations can be a factor as well.
· The team can be pre-occupied with cloud migration itself with no to focus on governance
· The self-service model of cloud services and easy exposure of resources to the internet make the task harder.
· The malicious attack campaigns are getting more sophisticated especially with the involvement of state actors.
In face of such challenges, Azure security center is the first and the best line of defense.
Azure Security Center helps you secure your environment by providing you with the tools, information, and insights needed to harden your network and secure services.
In this course, we will explore the many features of Azure Security Center in detail and understand how it can help you in defending your cyberspace.
What will you learn
Learn the main features of Defender for Cloud a.k.a Security Center
Detailed demo of Security Center features
Walkthrough of installing agents
Real-life use cases and guidance
Azure Certification Aspirants