File size: 2.98 MB
Accidentally unplugged your power cable without noticing and now your battery is dead?
Want to take care of your computer and maintain your battery life?
Love the assuring sound of your iPhone's chime when you plug it in?
Battery Chag Alert is just right for you! With the app, you can receive alerts for when your computer is plugged in or unplugged, and when your battery percentage reaches a preset level, so you know when to plug in your computer to keep it from dying or to unplug it and save your battery life.
- Colorful battery icon and text on your status menu bar let you know the status of your battery with just a glance.
- Real- display of when the computer is plugged in or unplugged, battery percentage, and health, as well as warnings of critical states in colors.
- The same power chag chime sound effect you are familiar with on your iPhone, indicating when the battery is chag when the cable is unplugged, the battery is charged to your preset percentage, and the battery is drained to your preset warning percentage
- All settings can be adjusted by a slider or turned on/off individually
- All alerts can be sent as system notifications to your Notification Center
The setting interface of Battery Chag Alert is self-explanatory.
Plugging in and unplugging your chag cable should allow you to hear the familiar chime sound effect when an iPhone is plugged in.
Battery life can be prolonged by chag the battery to a set high point and unplugging it to be drained to a set low point, and to keep the power percentage between this range. You may drag the slider to set this range.
macOS 10.15 or later