Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 522.01 MB
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio provides comprehensive tools and features for editing audio digitally.
Record podcasts in professional quality, edit your recordings with a full range of professional effects. Digitize old vinyl and modify audio files using restoration and mastering tools for clean, professional sound. Simple workflows for professional results: Experience SOUND FORGE Audio Studio.
Professional recording quality in up to 32-bit/384 kHz.
5.1 Surround files with up to six channels
Premium-quality tools and plug-ins with numerous presets.
- NEW! Remote Recording
- NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu extensions
- NEW! wizardFX Suite with professional effects plug-ins
- NEW! Truncate Silence option for removing pauses
- NEW! ACX Export Wizard NEW! Redesigned Visualization Meter
- Customizable user interface with four shade settings: Dark, Medium, Light and White
- Event Editing tool for professional, versatile and dynamic editing of audio files
- Edit 5.1 Surround files with up to six channels
The Remote Recording Window enables a highly convenient control of the recording process. Simply place the sleek remote window anywhere you want like next to the text of your audiobooks and b recording right away.
Unique operational concept: wizardFX Suite provides diverse effects for dynamics, coloration and modulation with a massive selection of presets. Ideal for giving your recordings a more powerful and creative sound.
Now, even more tools are directly available to you with the Instant Action & context menu extensions. Perform basic tasks with just one click to help achieve a faster workflow.
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski