Windows x64 | File Size: 3.61 GB
Windows 11 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems.
It is the successor to Windows 11, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2021, and to retail on 8 october, 2021. Windows 11 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
One of Windows 11's most notable features is support for universal apps, an expansion of the Metro-style apps first introduced in Windows 11. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets,smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs, both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7's traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. Windows 10 also introduced the Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system,a window and desktop management feature called Task View, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12.
OS build: 22621.819 (Official Release)
Edition: PRO SUPERLITE + SE + COMPACT + DEFENDER + W/O DEFENDER
Size: 3.61 GB
NOTE: This version don't have any Internet browser, please get one before install also can get it from Ghost Toolbox,Make sure you set as your default web browser.
NOTE: Always check the MD5 checksum before use, make sure it same my current MD5, get here MD5 Tools.
NOTE: For Laptops/Tablet please install COMPACT Version, and enable Hibernation/Sleepmode.
NOTE: Windows upgrade only exclusive for those who using Windows 10 2004/2009/21H1/21H2 & Windows 11 21H2.
NOTE: REQUIRED INTERNET TO USING GHOST TOOLBOX.
NOTE: XBOX Gamepass only works on non-Administrator Accounts.
NOTE: Those who need UAC please using on non-Administrator accounts.
NOTE: Some of UWP Apps Microsoft Edge Browser is required to run, ex. Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook/Messenger and etc.
NOTE: If you getting "no images are available" for OEM Hardware DELL/Lenovo/HP/ACER you can delete autounattend.xml from USB drive, or ei.cfg paste into sources folder in USB drive.
– Improve DirectX12
– Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
– Bloatware FREE!!
– Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
– Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
– Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
– Support any Other Language & Keyboard
– Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
– Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
– Window update can be paused until 2077!
– With custom Icons packs / Windows Themes pack!
– GHOST CUSTOM BOOTABLE! (WPE)
– GHOST NORMAL BOOTABLE SV2
– Built-in TPM or Without TPM
– Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
– Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
– Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
– Disable Print spooler (If you need printers please set Auto in Services)
– Removes OneDrive (can get it back using ghost toolbox)
– Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
– Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
– Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
– Disable UAC (Never notify)
– Removes WinSxS backup
Processor 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
RAM 4 gigabyte (GB).
Storage 64 GB or larger storage
device Note: See below under "More information on storage space to keep
Windows 11 up-to-date" for more details.
System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
TPM Without TPM or with TPM (enabled in bios)
(WPE Bootable or Normal Bootable is Supported Non-TPM / TPM)
Graphics card Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9" diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Update OS BuildWhats news:
- Update Defender Ee
- WPE+ Bootable (No more separate WPE/Normal Bootable now just in one ISO's!)
- WPE+ Bootable (Support Upgrade without losing data on any GhostSpectre Windows 10/11)