Benny Lewis, "Language Hacking French : A Conversation Course for Beginners"
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1473633095 | 256 pages | PDF | 3.8 MB
Crack the Code and Get Fluent Faster!
'Ten years ago, Lewis spoke only English. But constant travel, along with a buoyant attitude, has unmasked the polyglot within.'
#LanguageHacking is a state of mind. It's about ditching excuses, using shortcuts and taking risks. It's about learning what's indispensable, skipping what's not - and most importantly speaking from day one!
How's it different?
Unlike traditional language courses that are organized by level of difficulty, #LanguageHacking French focuses on the language and conversations you need to master so you can start speaking immediately, not after years of study.
- 10 'mission-based' units that build up to an easy-to-achieve speaking goal
- 10 simple and effective 'language hacks' to exponentially boost fluency
- 28 model conversations and hundreds of the most frequent and useful 'power phrases'
- Clever strategies that show how even a limited vocabulary can be put to good use
- Free downloadable audio and extra hacker resources
Free access to the #LanguageHacking community, custom created by italki, a ground-breaking website that makes it possible to learn a new language without going abroad.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction